If you are a first time visitor, we suggest you follow this first refund sheet. Advanced recyclers that have visited us before my look below for the more detailed listing of refunds.
valid from: January 2018 – March 2019
- PET Bottles Rs. 15/kg
- TetraPak Cartons Rs. 03/kg
- Plastic Carry Bags (Clean Only) Rs. 03/kg
- Paper Rs. 02/kg
- Newspaper & Cardboard Rs. 07/kg
- Hard Plastic Rs. 07/kg
- Metal Rs. 10/kg
- Glass (All types) Rs. 01/kg
- e-Waste (excluding batteries and lighting products) Rs. 05/kg
- Non recyclable Waste (old clothes, thermocol, etc) Rs. 0/kg
- Receipt with date, item weights, customer name and contact number is mandatory.
- No deductions will be made however non recyclable items will be pulled out.
- 5% GST will be deducted only for refunds over Rs. 2500/-
If you are an advanced recycler, and have given us recyclables at least once, you may consider this refund list:
Advanced Refund Rates
valid from: April 18 – May 18
- PET Bottles (50kg and above) Rs. 20/kg
- TetraPak Cartons (100kg and above) Rs. 4.5/kg
- Plastic Carry Bags (Clean Only) Rs. 04/kg
- Paper – Colored/Magazines Rs. 02/kg
- Paper – White Office Prints/Notebooks Rs. 05/kg
- Newspaper & Cardboard Rs. 08/kg
- Hard Plastic Rs. 08/kg
- Metal – Sheet Metal Rs. 10/kg
- Metal – Cast Iron Rs. 12/kg
- Metal – Copper/Brass Rs. 250/kg
- Metal – Aluminum Cans/Perfume spray cans Rs. 50/kg
- Metal – Aluminum Foil/Food Containers Rs. 15/kg
- Glass (White Only) Rs. 1.5/kg
- Glass (Green/Brown) Rs. 0.5/kg
- Glass Bottle – Kingfisher, Tuborg, Budweiser Rs. 12/doz
- Glass Bottle – Tonic Water, Breezer Rs. 10/doz
- Glass Bottle – Sauce, Old Monk, Real, Wine S. Cap Rs. 24/doz
- e-Waste (excluding batteries and lighting products) Rs. 08/kg
- Non Recyclable Waste (Clothes, Rubber, Thermocol) Rs. – 01/kg
- Receipt with date, item weights, and customer name is mandatory.
- For items such as TetraPak, Hard Plastic, Paper & PET bottles, 5-10% deduction will be made for moisture.
- 5% GST will be deducted (18% GST for Metal scrap)
- Redunds will be clubbed and payments will be made by cheque every 90 days.