If you are a first time visitor, we suggest you follow this first refund sheet. Advanced recyclers that have visited us before my look below for the more detailed listing of refunds.
valid from: August 2021 to March 2022
- PET Bottles—————————————————-Rs. 15/kg
- TetraPak Cartons———————————————-Rs. 03/kg
- Plastic Carry Bags (Clean Only)——————————-Rs. 05/kg
- Paper———————————————————-Rs. 02/kg
- Newspaper & Cardboard————————————-Rs. 08/kg
- Hard Plastic—————————————————Rs. 09/kg
- Metal———————————————————-Rs. 13/kg
- Metal – Aluminum——————————————–Rs. 75/kg
- Glass (All types)———————————————–Rs. 02/kg
- e-Waste (excluding batteries and lighting products)——– nil
- Sorted Mixed Recyclables————————————-Rs. 05/kg
- Non recyclable Waste (old clothes, thermocol, etc)———-Rs. -02.50/kg (we charge you)
- Above rates are only for items dropped to our MRF warehouse at Margao Industrial Estate.
- Receipt with date, item weights, customer name and contact number is mandatory.
- No deductions will be made however non recyclable items will be pulled out.
- 5% GST will be deducted only for refunds over Rs. 2500/-
If you have signed a purchase contract with us, or have large quantities of recyclables, you may consider this refund list:
Advanced Refund Rates
valid for August & September 2021 only
- PET Bottles (50kg and above) Rs. 20/kg
- TetraPak Cartons (100kg and above) Rs. 04.4/kg
- Plastic Carry Bags (Clean Only) Rs. 07/kg
- Paper – Colored/Magazines Rs. 02/kg
- Paper – White Office Prints/Notebooks Rs. 06/kg
- Paper – Newspaper Rs. 08/kg
- Paper – Cardboard Rs. 10/kg
- Hard Plastic Rs. 10/kg
- Metal – Sheet Metal Rs. 15/kg
- Metal – Cast Iron Rs. 17/kg
- Metal – Copper (Tamba) Rs. 500/kg
- Metal – Brass (Pital) Rs. 370/kg
- Metal – Aluminum Cans/Perfume spray cans Rs. 90/kg
- Metal – Aluminum Foil/Food Containers Rs. 20/kg
- Glass (White Only) Rs. 03/kg
- Glass (Green/Brown) Rs. 01/kg
- Glass Bottle – Beer 650ml Rs. 12/doz
- Glass Bottle – Beer 330ml Rs. 06/doz
- e-Waste (excluding batteries and lighting products) Rs. 02/kg
- Used Cooking Oil (Spent Oil) Rs. 05/lt
- Non Recyclable Waste (Clothes, Rubber, Thermocol) Rs. -2.5/kg
- Receipt with date, item weights, and customer name is mandatory.
- For items such as TetraPak, Hard Plastic, Paper & PET bottles, 5-10% deduction will be made for moisture.
- 5% GST will be deducted (18% GST for Metal scrap)
- Refunds will be clubbed and payments will be made by cheque or UPI every 90 days.